Ho ho ho??
Nov. 18th, 2012 01:31 pmSo, do you folks want to do Fannish Advent again this year?
I think last year some people wanted to reserve specific posting dates and whatnot, in order to make sure that there was some fannish treat to view every day in December. I'm completely open to that, but I'm also open to the same random free-for-all we had last year. Or something somewhere in the middle. Let me know what y'all want, people!
What I do want is stress-free fun. What I don't want is another deadline, more pressure, etc. Those things can be fun in the right context, I agree, but there are plenty of other communities providing ficathons, thingathons, etc. With that in mind, unless other folks agree to join in the fun, I don't think I can post every day in December--in fact, I know I can't. So I would like some commitment from some of you to at least post one thing one day in December. What do you say?
This community is open to fic, art, song, vids, whatever fannish amusements you desire. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece, but does have to be *something*. Anybody want to make some holiday fun?
**
I think last year some people wanted to reserve specific posting dates and whatnot, in order to make sure that there was some fannish treat to view every day in December. I'm completely open to that, but I'm also open to the same random free-for-all we had last year. Or something somewhere in the middle. Let me know what y'all want, people!
What I do want is stress-free fun. What I don't want is another deadline, more pressure, etc. Those things can be fun in the right context, I agree, but there are plenty of other communities providing ficathons, thingathons, etc. With that in mind, unless other folks agree to join in the fun, I don't think I can post every day in December--in fact, I know I can't. So I would like some commitment from some of you to at least post one thing one day in December. What do you say?
This community is open to fic, art, song, vids, whatever fannish amusements you desire. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece, but does have to be *something*. Anybody want to make some holiday fun?
**